Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stargazer Lily Wedding Invitation Set

Congratulations to Ashley and Mike who tied the knot on Friday! Ashley was referred to me for her wedding invitations. What a beautiful bride and a sweet couple. I really enjoyed designing their invitations.

Their theme was based on Ashley's favorite flower, the stargazer lily. Isn't the color stunning? I like a girl who's not afraid of hot pink!

I illustrated the lily's in pink and green and used variations of them on the invitation, direction card and two-sided RSVP postcard. I used one of my favorite script fonts "MissLeGatees" for their names and monogram. It turned out to be a really fun and pretty set. They mailed them in bright metallic pink envelopes, which tied it all together. I also designed their mailing, return address and guest place card labels.

Congratulations Ashley and Mike! It was a joy working with you and I wish you both a lifetime of happily ever after as husband and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!