E L E V E N Months. I've been procrastinating posting this one because I know what comes next month and I'm not ready for that to happen yet AT ALL. This photo shoot was pretty much a flop and the most challenging one yet! My poor baby wasn't feeling well with a runny nose. But we tried. The basket was just not happening. We did get some fun pictures outside one fall afternoon. Just look at this sweet little pumpkin!
October was a big month for Weston. He took his first real steps and started learning how to walk! We found out that he is allergic to eggs, which we suspected after he would break out in a topical rash after eating eggs. Thankfully, it is one of the "easier" allergies to manage and he might grow out of it as he gets older.
We had some gorgeous days with apple picking, walks at the park, and time at the playground!
Marshall and Weston continue to grow their bond as brothers and love to wrestle and be completely silly! And adorable.
We attended Marshall's first school field trip to a pumpkin farm with a hayride on a very cold but sunny day.
Weston loves to stand, walk, ride in a wagon, get pulled around on a blanket and rummage through the kitchen cupboards.
We just love his sweet personality and he brings so much joy to our family!
• Started leaning to walk
• Loves our cats and tries to chase after them
• Tries to look in the refrigerator
• Loves bath time
• Is impossible to get dressed
• Wants to do everything his big brother is doing
• SO strong
• Has the sweetest smile and best laugh
• Loves to eat
• Does not like waiting for food
• Likes looking outside and being outside
• Climbing on everything
• Good sleeper but still gets up at least once at night
• Gets upset when something is taken away from him
• Goes after any shoes he can get his hands on
• Likes music and dancing