Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Snow Daze

I am excited to introduce you to Rochester's first all-natural gourmet shaved ice, Snow Daze. Jessica hired me to design a logo for their tasty treats, made with fresh fruits and herbs, and nothing artificial. What a great idea! To learn more about their product and where you can find them, visit the Snow Daze Facebook page

I like the fact that they renovated a 1964 Shasta camper to take to festivals and farmer's markets. I also like that they make all their own syrups with amazing flavor profiles.

Photos courtesy of Snow Daze

How good do these look? I want to dive right into that watermelon prickly pear!

Photos courtesy of Snow Daze

The lady of the Shasta herself, ready to serve up some delicious all-natural refreshment.
Photos courtesy of Snow Daze

This was such a fun design project and working with Jessica was awesome. I love the whole concept of Snow Daze. The perfect summer treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!