Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Recipe Page

I added a recipe page to Sohl Design, located at the far right tab. I was surprised to realize I've posted 40+ recipes! I wanted an easier way to find them, instead of rifling through months and months of archives, guessing where one might be. I decided it was time to house them in a central location. You're welcome. 


I have to be honest, I don't want to organize that again! Formatting with Blogger can be a bear, especially for a designer. I feel like I'm trapped in Microsoft Word prison. Give me Adobe software, please, I beg of you! After fussing with the text and spacing to no avail, I gave up. It's not perfect, but it's functional and convenient. If any of the links don't work, please send me a note. I hope you enjoy trying some of my favorite recipes. Check it out, so I don't feel like my efforts were in vain. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!