Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Look Who's...


Today is the second anniversary of the day I started blogging, here at Sohl Design. 260 posts later...wow! This has become such a fun creative outlet for me. I really enjoy it. I like sharing projects that I'm proud of, my favorite recipes and celebrating time spent with my family and friends. I know in blog land, they tell you not to look at your stats or fool yourself into thinking that people care about your little 'ol blog, which is one of millions out there, or that people actually read it. But I can't tell you how encouraging it is when I get emails from you, or you tell me in person that you liked something you saw on Sohl Design. I get a happy butterfly feeling and it brings a huge smile to my day. It makes me feel like in some small way I've connected with you, or shared something worthwhile or maybe even inspired you to try something new. I gobble up your comments like the last piece of chocolate cake. And when I do look at audience stats ('cause I can't help it), it blows my mind that someone in Ireland (Mairead?), Australia, India, or even South Korea would be interested in what I have to say.

So, I want to say to each of you, wherever you are, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking an interest in Sohl Design, for cheering me on and for being a blessing to me! Here's to another year of Sohl Design! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!