Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 and a Look Back at 2011

It's hard to believe it's time for a new calendar (thanks Mom!) and that January 1st is here. I feel like I can't start a new year of blogging without taking a look back at 2011. This year has seen a lot, both good and not-so-good. Friends got married, babies were born, we traveled to great places, we made new friends, we continue to pray for family and friends battling illness, we lost loved ones... Yet through it all, God has been so faithful and blessed us beyond measure. 

My top 5 highlights from 2011:

1. My first real trip to New York City with two wonderful friends! We had so much fun! Where are we going next ladies? 

2. Punta Cana. Andrew and I took an amazing vacation that we have been talking about for years. It. Was. Awesome. I would go back there in a heartbeat! 


3. We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Still going strong with the love of my life! I am so lucky to have him.

4. Our staircase remodel was a big DIY project that we tackled together. We are very happy with the results! 

5. My trip to Arizona to spend time with my family and attend a design conference. It was a fabulous week! 


3 great trips in one year, along with the countless other good things and special memories - I am truly blessed and so thankful. God is good! I look forward to what lies ahead in 2012.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!