Sunday, December 4, 2011

Got Any Cheese?

Last night, some of my favorite girlfriends came over for an evening of wine and cheese tasting. I think it goes without saying that when 8 ladies get together, there will be LOTS of conversation and laughs. Man, did we have a good time! I only wish I took this photo earlier because we're missing Lindsay, and everyone had their coats on, ready to head out. 


We all agreed that we love "grazing". 

And good cheese!


Congrats to Megan on her beautiful new braces-free smile! This group of ladies are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. I am so blessed to call them my friends! It was the perfect evening - good friends, food, wine, and conversation. And I didn't have to drive home, because I already was home. A win-win! 

Love you girls so much! Thank you for being in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!