Saturday, October 29, 2016

ExNatura Makeup Remover

IMG: © D'Angelo Photo

It is such a compliment and an honor when I gain a new client from another client’s referral. Especially when it’s a new startup business in my hometown of Rochester, New York. I began working with the owner and creator of ExNatura Products earlier this year, to design a logo and packaging for the first in a new line of plant-based cosmetic products.

As a designer, I was excited to work on this project, because the beauty and cosmetic industry has always appealed to me. I'm also a makeup consumer and part of the target audience for this powerful new remover. I couldn’t wait to try ExNatura for myself! 100% plant-based ingredients make this makeup remover safe and gentle, and best of all, it’s effective, without any parabens, carcinogens, toxins or fragrances. How great is that? Perfect for people with allergies and sensitive skin. 


 
I'm thrilled with the logo and packaging and I also helped select the bottle. The look communicates a product that is upscale, on-trend, pure, clean, effective and free from harmful ingredients. 


IMG: © D'Angelo Photo 

ExNatura officially launched this week and is currently available for purchase online at ExNaturaProducts.com You can also look for ExNatura Products on Facebook an Instagram.

Since web design with e-commerce isn’t currently within my wheelhouse, we teamed up with Matt D’Angelo, the creative force behind D’Angelo design. He provided strategy, creative direction, photography, web and social media design, to beautifully showcase and launch ExNatura into the marketplace. 


If you would like to learn more about ExNatura Makeup Remover or to purchase, visit ExNaturaProducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!