Sunday, October 30, 2016

Wedding Invitation for Janelle and Jeffery


I've mentioned before that designing wedding invitations are some of my favorite projects. They feel more like fun than work! I'm especially honored when a past bride and groom recommend me to their friends. This was the case with Janelle and Jeffery. They were looking for a classic elegant invitation and response card to compliment their wine-colored October wedding, and were open to my ideas.

I presented three different designs and they selected the one focusing on their names with a hand-written style script font and elegant lines. This was fun for me, because I've been wanting to design an invitation like this.



The ink is burgundy and brown, printed on ivory paper with matching envelopes. Sometimes simple elegance is best.

 
Congratulations Janelle and Jeffery! I hope your wedding day was just perfect and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! It was a pleasure working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!