Friday, October 14, 2016

Autumn Leaves Wedding Invitation Set


My friend and former co-worker got married last weekend, on a beautiful fall day, with a fall themed wedding and invitations to match. I was honored that Terry asked me to design her invitations. When she sent me her beautiful (and very organized) mood board/PowerPoint Presentation, I knew we would work well together!
I really like that they wanted to incorporate fall colors and autumn leaves, which printed beautifully on ivory paper. I also designed their ceremony program, place cards and custom chocolate bar wrapper.

The chocolate bar wrapper, in the theme "Love is Sweet", complete with true love ingredients and nutrition facts on the back, was simply adorable. And fun to work on! 




Using traditional and elegant fonts, with a few playful embellishments, creates a modern yet timeless style. 


Photo Credit: Scratch Bakery
I caught a glimpse of their wedding cake on Facebook, which happens to be from one of my favorite bakeries, and I totally swooned over it. Isn't it gorgeous?! I love the leaves and flowers and the natural fall feel it has. And I'm certain it tasted as good as it looks! It completely compliments their theme. If you're craving some gorgeous desserts Scratch Bakery is where it's at. They also have gluten free cupcakes and French macarons which are amazing. Becuase I want to eat all the macarons.


Congratulations, Terry and Ryan! Thank you so much for including me in the details of your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!