Saturday, March 23, 2013

Jamie and Dan's Wedding Invitation

I recently designed wedding invitations for my friend Jamie and her fiance Dan. Jamie and I met in high school and we've been friends ever since. She and I were actually biology lab partners - I had to do all the gross dissecting while she took the notes. I don't know why that memory stands out in my mind. Jamie is one of those people with a great big heart, who's always there to listen and talk. She and I usually find something to laugh about, even through life's tough moments. I'm so happy she's found her match. I'm not so happy that they're moving waaaaay down south after they get married.

They have such bright and cheery wedding colors - pomegranate and orange. Their wedding is in May, and I can't wait to see it come together. 

They chose with a 2-sided RSVP postcard. Cute and practical (and it saves on postage). 

My favorite part is receiving the invitation in the mail, tucked neatly in the colorful envelope, addressed to my husband and I. It's a double joy to be invited to a friend's wedding and get to create the invitation.

See you two love birds on your big day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!