Sunday, October 14, 2012

Katie & Patrick's Wedding Invitation

I had the honor of designing Katie and Pat's wedding invitation and ceremony program. I was thrilled they asked me to. I was doubly thrilled to do such a fun damask design in bright coral/pink to match the bridesmaid dresses, complimented by gray, printed on silver shimmer metallic paper. These turned out beautifully and are one of my favorite sets. 

It's hard to photograph the true color and capture the shimmer of the paper. I like the silver envelopes they picked to go with them. Katie and Pat did an all-in-one wedding invitation with an RSVP website. Very green.

I have a similar design in my Etsy shop in navy and yellow, but you can request any color combination you like. I've also made this same design in lavender and navy with a separate response card, with matching shimmer silver envelopes. This is a classy design with a modern twist, perfect of a wedding or even a bridal shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!