Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bike Poster (for sale)

I entered the Spokes & Ink Bike and Poster festival contest for the first time this year. Local artists can design and submit bicycle themed posters to be sold the day of the festival. I thought it would be fun to give it a try. The festival has live music, games and different vendors. I was excited that I was selected. 
 
I have a number of posters leftover to sell, so if you'd like one, head over to my Etsy shop to purchase. Ok, the truth is, I didn't sell a single one at the festival. Womp womp. I'll admit, I was pretty disappointed about that. But my design was one of 44, so there were many to choose from. If you like it enough to buy one, I'll be happy to send you one - or two! This would make a fun piece of framed wall art for any cycling enthusiast or tack one up on a bulletin board.

Details: 11x17 inches. Printed on white card stock. Colors are aqua, dark pink and brown. Printed and ready to send to you!


Let the good times roll!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!