Sunday, September 16, 2012

Alex & Ashley's Wedding, PA

There's a new Mrs. Ohl! Alex and Ashley were married on July 28th (which is also my SIL Laura's birthday). Their special day was the reason for our summer trip to Pennsylvania. We got to see the whole family, both at the wedding and the next day for a family picnic. We had a great time at both! 

Andrew and I, on our way to the ceremony, being driven by my in-laws, Denny and Marilyn. It was a picture perfect day with beautiful weather.

Our Aunt, Uncle and cousins (the Stevensons)

Our Ohl/Statler group (we were missing David) 

The wedding theme was dark purple/plum with green, and little crystals. Very pretty!

Nana and Aunt Ginny. I loved that at one point, everyone was on the dance floor. We had a lot of fun! 

Andrew with the groom, Alex (cousins) 

My MIL Marilyn and FIL Denny. They are such sweeties.  

Me and my sweetie. 

The photo booth photos are my favorite. These crack me up every time I look at them! Definitely some great memories.

Congratulations Alex and Ashely! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!