Friday, May 13, 2011

Sun, Tulips and Patience

The sun was out in full force today and I loved it! It actually felt HOT outside around lunch time, when I got to see some beautiful friends.

There's a little row of pink tulips in front of our house. They make me smile. I'm thankful that some creature didn't bite all the heads off of them this year.

Blogger has been having a bad couple of days, so I haven't been posting until now. And this week has been a little busy. But I do have fun things to share. It's just a matter of finding the time. Sometimes I have so many ideas in my head that I can't even get to. It's very hard for me to exercise patience when it comes to doing the things that I need to do, rather than doing the things that I really want to do. I could probably blog all day and read blogs all day. Sew crafty things all day. Garden all day. Lounge on the deck sipping iced tea with a few magazines all day.

Tomorrow is Ryan and Christina's wedding! I'm looking forward to celebrating with them and seeing old friends. 

So please be patient with me blog friends. I'll try to be patient too. If you don't hear from me for a few days, know that I'm thinking about you :) Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!