Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Feathered Friends

Today, I got to see some local fine feathered super stars at a press conference (my first press conference ever, I think). Wegmans unveiled a new flavor of ice cream, "Spikes Play Ball," endorsed by Rochester Red Wings baseball mascot, Spike. To read the full story at wegmans.com click here.

 
There's also an article in the Democrat and Chronicle and I think it will be on the local news. This is big time people.
 

Regina and Nicole (the lovely and talented designers that I work with) are the creatives behind the carton design. Spike even autographed one!

We can't forget Mittsy, Spikes cute canary "friend" who happens to be a girl. One might assume that she's his girlfriend, but neither one would comment. Kristy and I are her new BFF's.

What a fun way to promote our hometown baseball team and Wegmans new ice cream. What does it taste like? "Spikes Play Ball" is vanilla ice cream with strawberry and blueberry swirls and candy stars. It. Is. Delicious.

Play Ball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!