Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Wedding Invitation, Program & Favor Tag


I can finally share another fun project that I have been working on over the past few months. I was very excited to design Michele and Aaron's wedding invitation and accessories for their fall wedding. I suggested some ideas and we found a design online that they liked with a leaf motif. The one online was a square card with very boring fonts. I ran with the idea and customized the design to fit what they wanted. I used rich brown, orange, yellow and gray, printed on a cream colored textured card stock. 


Here's a look at the printed invitation (5 x 7 inches) and the beautiful metallic brown envelopes they arrived in. Michele found these great side-wrap address labels with an orange border. (It's difficult to see the gray leaves in the sunlight, but they really did print perfectly)


Inside was the invitation and a registry card (2 x 3.5 inches). The "green" couple chose not to have a response card, but used an email address and phone number instead. This saved on printing costs, postage and envelopes.


On the day of the wedding, guests received a program card (3.5 x 8 inches) for the ceremony. At the reception, a candy apple was waiting at each place setting, tied with a thank you tag (2 x 3.5 inches) that said, "Love is Sweet!" with their names and the date.

Their wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. I loved working on their invitation set. More to come on their big day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!