Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pocket Wedding Invitation


This summer, I designed an elegant pocket wedding invitation set for a sweet bride and groom. I went to high school with Tom and also designed his sister Nicole's wedding invitations a couple years ago. I was excited to design a pocket style invitation and see all the pieces come together. I ordered the pockets, envelopes and belly bands from CardsandPockets.com. Everything arrived as expected and the quality of the materials is really nice. I printed the inserts and initial seal locally. 



I mocked everything up during the design stage to present how the completed set would look. I really like the simplicity and elegance of this design. I also like Jesssica's choice of colors - slate gray, silver and fuchsia. So pretty! Matches my blog too. 






The happy couple wed yesterday! I got a sneak peek of their wedding photos (via FB of course). 



How cute are they? Stunning. (This is one of Jessica's photos)


Beautiful new sisters, Jessica and Nicole. (Another one of Jessica's photos)

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Resser! May God bless your marriage and new life together. Thank you for allowing me to design your invitations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!