Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nicole & Joshua's Wedding Invitatin Set

I am excited to share a wedding invitation set that I recently completed for my friend Nicole. We went to high school together, and when I heard she was getting married and looking for invitations, I told her I would love to design them.

I really enjoyed working on the entire set which included a save the date magnet, invitation, response card, registry card, ceremony program and wine bottle labels that served as the guest seating chart and favor. Nicole and Josh's colors were black, deep red and ivory - very classy and elegant. 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Jenny! These two could be models. I snagged a couple photos from her Facebook page (Photos by Sonia Sgotto Amadio). 

These flowers with sparkly jewels are gorgeous! Not to mention her ring.

What a fun shot of the bridal party ladies.

Many blessings to Nicole and Josh, as they start their new life together! Thank you for allowing me to design your wedding invitation set. I hope they added a special touch to your very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!