Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tricia's Personal Shopping Service Logo

My friend, Tricia, is in the process of starting her own personal shopping service business. Doesn't that sound like fun? That girl loves to shop! She asked me to design a logo and promotional materials to get her started. I was excited to help! Tricia offers grocery, gifts, lottery, wine and other retail shopping - so you don't have to. Just give her a call or send her an email and have them delivered right to you. What a great business idea.
We came up with a logo that reflects the variety of retail services as well as Tricia's fun and girly personality.

I really like how they turned out. I'm excited for Tricia and her new business. If you live in the area and could use her services, please contact her. I know she would love to shop for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!