Monday, June 11, 2012

Thrifty Finds

I wandered into the thrift store Friday afternoon and found a few treasures.

You know I can't resist milk glass. I've been keeping an eye out for a few select vases in classic patterns that I didn't have - until now. At .49 cents each, how could I NOT get them? I have plans for these vases... I also found a sweet little candy dish.

Then I found a set of 8 "new" large mason canning jars, still in the box, with all the lids.

With commemorative liberty bell design, no less (Andrew liked that). They looked like they had never even been taken out of the box - the instruction sheet was still in there. 

I have plans for these too. Maybe to hold tea light candles on the deck. Flower vases. Fun  glasses to sip iced tea. 

 I got all 13 pieces of glassware for $7.49. My lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!