Ingredients for rolls:
2 large rice paper wrappers
1 cup baked tofu (slice one block of well-drained tofu into 5 rectangles, place on foil lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, flipping half way through. Cut into strips.)
1 cucumber, cut into thin spears
1 cup bean sprouts
1/2 cup shaved carrots
- Using two hands, run the rice papers under running warm water, one at a time, until pliable.
- Lay rice paper on cutting board and fill with 1/2 of ingredients.
- Fold paper in at ends, then one side, and finish by rolling (like a burrito).
- Cut diagonally and enjoy with dipping sauce!
Ingredients for dipping sauce:
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce (or any hot sauce)
dash of red pepper flakes
- Whisk together all ingredients with a fork.