Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baby Shower Gifts for Baby Boys

This week I attended two baby showers, both for two sweet friends, both having boys, and ironically both last names beginning with "W". Sometimes I stick to the baby registry, and sometimes I like to make up my own gift and include handmade bibs and burp cloths. You know how much I like assembling gift baskets! This time I just got two of everything. 

I like when a reusable storage container is part of the gift. I found baby blue rectangular bins at Target, the perfect size to hold a few items. 


Like a pack of diapers and wipes.


Layer in some tissue paper at the bottom and start arranging the goodies. 

I found these adorable plush dinosaurs at Target too - so cute! 


I made each baby a pair of "manly" bibs and burp cloths. I love this fabric that I found at Hobby Lobby, in argyle and plaid.

These little boys will be stylish! 

Everything fit perfectly! I skipped the cellophane this time, but you could wrap the entire basket or add a ribbon.

I made a tag for each with scrapbook paper, to hang from the box handle.

Two cute baby boy baskets, with both practical and handmade gifts. I can't wait to meet both baby "W's"!
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute plush toys - I'll have to check those out next time I'm at target! Another idea are baby ties for boys, and baby bonnets for girls. Cheers!
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!