Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome March!

Photo from ohdeardesign.com
March came in like a lamb today (I hope it doesn't go out like a lion). One of my favorite months, brings the first day of spring, often on the same day as my birthday. That's March 20th, in case you want to mark your calendars. It's a BIG birthday this year. Yikes!

The countdown begins as I get ready to exit my 20's. A lot of amazing things happened in my 20's. I graduated college, got my first full-time job, I met and married my husband, we bought our first house, I've traveled to some wonderful places, and so much more that I'm counting my blessings for. I guess the bar has been set pretty high for the next decade!

I'll be savoring the next 19 days and probably doing a lot of reflecting and looking forward. Anyone have any advice or things I must do before I hit the big 3-0? Besides skydiving. That won't be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!