Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Fever

These guys have appeared. Yup. It's practically spring. And I've got spring fever. I walked outside without a coat. I drove with the sunroof open. It didn't look or feel like night when I left work (the only reason I like daylight savings). I even picked up sticks around the yard when I got home - voluntarily. You know it must be spring fever.

Sweet little crocus buds. Hope for warm and sunny days ahead.

Even the tulips are making an appearance. Hopefully the dear/bunnies won't get to them before they bloom. 

And a lone cluster of daffodils. Even though we've had an incredibly mild and actually enjoyable winter (thank you LORD!), I am always ready to welcome back spring. Everything is starting to look green again. A new season. New life! 

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing those early signs of spring! Here in Kansas City the high is going to be in the 80s today. It's crazy! Much better than snow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!