Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sohl Design, Open for Business

I am happy to announce that Sohl Design is officially open for business!

I recently designated some tabs on my blog, including design samples, pricing and how to contact me. I have been meaning to do this for a while. Once I started putting the framework together, it was harder than I thought it would be. Some things may change down the road, but it's a start. I think it's often easier to market other people's products and services than your own. You don't feel quite as vulnerable.

The craft is always personal though. I take my work to heart. Even though I have developed a pretty thick skin (or so I think), design is what I do. It's what I enjoy. Every element and detail. I love the challenge of translating ideas and visually communicating messages. Weather it's designing your child's first birthday party invitation or a logo that will represent your new business venture, I take pride in every design that I compose.  

I am excited and ready to take on new projects!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!