Sunday, November 14, 2010

Madelyn Grace


I am so excited to announce that Madelyn Grace arrived today! Sunday, November 14, 2010, at 11:14am. She is precious and perfect, with cheeks just begging to be kissed and squeezed.


Congratulations to Christy and Ben, new Mom and Dad! A beautiful couple with a beautiful baby girl. You may remember them from Christy's baby shower post. You could just see the love between the two of them and the joy bursting in their hearts as they anticipated Madelyn's arrival in the hospital and then held her, at last, in their arms. So. Much. Love. 

Photo courtesy of Rachel Ann Photography

I could not wait to meet this little girl. I got to hold her for quite a while. Just a few hours old! She was even more precious and adorable than I imagined. Welcome to the world little Maddie. You have an amazing family and so many people that love you! You're going to be seeing a lot more of me.


Sleep tight sweet pea.

1 comment:

  1. I.LOVE.YOU...and so does Maddie!

    We couldn't ask for better friends. I love experiencing life alongside you!

    Big hugs
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!