I just made a batch of these delicious cookies - yum! I found the recipe at allrecipes.com
I dropped rounded tablespoons of the dough, and it yielded about 24 cookies. I also chilled the dough in the refrigerator for half an hour before putting them in the oven, for easier scooping and to keep them from spreading too thin while baking. 10 minutes seemed to be the perfect time. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the butter mixture. Mix in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Cool for 1 minute before placing on wire racks to cool completely.