Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bathroom Remodel Reveal *Preview*


I am very excited to share this sneak preview of how beautifully our bathroom remodel turned out! I know some of you have been anxiously awaiting a progress update. I apologize for the delay. Christy, this one's for you! We are 99% done with our bathroom and it is working wonderfully. Whoo hoo! A "HUGE Rochester HUGE" thank-you to my amazing husband who did a tremendous amount of work, as well as our expert, Jesse. And me, the mastermind behind the design. All we have left is the trim. I would love to share more photos and details, but hopefully this will hold you over until I can post more and give our bathroom project the spotlight it deserves. We are VERY happy with how it turned out. I especially love my tablecloth-turned-shower-curtain. What do you think? More to come!

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE IT! Thank you so much for the preview post :) Not only did it make my day, but it will tie me over until the official reveal! This is only the beginning, Miss Sarah...you are going to give YHL a run for their money!!! :)

    Love you,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!