Sunday, February 5, 2017

Jones AC Services Logo

In the fall of 2016, I had the pleasure of re-branding Jones Air Conditioning Services, located in Delray Beach, Florida. Jonathan Jones, is the owner and operator (and he is married to my beautiful cousin). He's also one of the hardest working, nicest guys you'll ever meet. I was thrilled when he asked me to work with him to give his company a makeover and boost his brand identity. 

After designing a new logo and establishing colors, I applied it to corresponding business cards, carbon copy invoice forms and a large magnetic sign for his vehicle.  





This was such a fun project for me because I got to research and strategize the field of air conditioning services, which is one that I have not worked with prior. I enjoy creating artwork for different applications, too. This is my third vehicle related design. Thinking about magnetic signs driving around Florida gives my heart a little flutter.

I also couldn't have asked for a better client - not just because he's family, either. I really like being able to help support a family owned and operated business.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!