Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hope Hall Gala Invitation Suite

 

In 2016, I started working with a new client, Hope Hall School. I designed the invitation suite for their yearly fundraising "Toast for Hope" gala. 


The pieces included:
Save the date postcard (2-sided)
Invitation (2-sided) with printed envelope
Response card (2-sided) with printed envelope
Program booklet (10 page, 2-sided) 


The theme was prom night, including a disco ball and silver glitter, also incorporating their corporate color, teal. Such a fun project! 


There was quite a bit of content included on both the invitation and the response card, which is why they were each 2-sided. I really enjoyed organizing all of the information and working to create a unified style. 



The program booklet took some creative formatting and organization as well, because there were a total of 20 pages to design (10 pages front and back), including adds, sponsors, auction items, schedule of events, board members, and more. I enjoyed getting to design a booklet like this and challenging my layout skills.


I'm so pleased with how all the pieces turned out! The client was very happy, too, which is the most important. Hope Hall School was wonderful to work with and I look forward to working with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!