Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lynn and Peter's Wedding and Invitation


November. What?

It was just September, and we were attending Lynn and Pete's wedding. How exactly did two months slip by? Wow. 

Before I loose track of any more time, I want to share the wedding invitation set and save-the-date post card I designed for Lynn and Peter. My husband works with this adorable couple, and I don't know if it's possible to find two sweeter people. Lynn is simply adorable and we became instant friends. I was thrilled to work with them, as well as attend their September wedding. Lynn was looking for a love bird theme wedding invitation in her fall colors - red, gold, and green. I love the sweet simplicity.

Isn't she a beautiful bride? 

So much love and sweetness between these two. 

Showering them with bubbles after the ceremony. Look at that sky!

Their reception was at the Green Lantern Inn, in Fairport, NY. We had a blast! 

Here I am, striking a pose in my new favorite peplum dress (from H&M). Another wedding attendee was wearing the same one, so you know it was a good choice.

The happy couple took photos along the beautiful canal.

My love and I, enjoying the evening with friends. 

Congratulations Lynn and Peter! You two are such a sweet couple. We are blessed by your friendship and thrilled that we could share in your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!