Saturday, August 4, 2012

Susan & Chris Wedding Invitation

Happy wedding day to Susan and Chris! The adorable couple got married today, and I had the honor of designing their wedding invitation set. Susan is Christy and Kimi's sister and I just love their family. I was thrilled to incorporate their navy blue and yellow theme into an elegant invitation with a beautiful type style. It gave me a reason to invest in a new font I'd been drooling over, called "Adios Script" by Alejandro Paul. I fell in love with the selection of ornamental ascenders and descenders. I may be adding this invitation to my Etsy shop soon.

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs.! Aren't they beautiful/handsome? I'm so happy for them and blessed that I could play a small part in their special day. 

Thank you Christy, for posting this photo of the new couple on Facebook - I was stalking waiting all day to see the bride and groom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!