Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sohl Design Etsy Shop


I am excited to announce that my Etsy shop is up and running. Yay! I have purchased items from Etsy and had only positive experiences. I have been thinking about setting up a shop of my own for design work, handmade accessories and other crafts. Thanks to the encouraging push from family and friends, I finally took that step! I wanted to learn the ins and outs of this online marketplace, chock full of artists, creators and collectors, before announcing it to the world. I discovered that it's very user friendly and a really great resource. 

I have been spending time setting up a few listings to get my feet wet. I even had my first sale last week! Whoo hoo! Here's what my shop looks like. You can search for it under the shops tab as "sohldesign" (one word).

You can also find the link along with thumbnails of items currently for sale in my blog sidebar (look to the right). I hope to continue to add more items and more design pieces. It's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!