Friday, October 7, 2011

Going to the Desert

I'm headed to Arizona for a week of business and fun! I will be attending the Pivot AIGA Design Conference in Phoenix. I am very excited about that. I've been looking forward to it for a few months. This will be my first big design conference - and I'm going solo. Eeek! I'm hoping to be inspired, learn from interesting professionals in the industry and meet other designers from all over. I don't quite know what to expect, but it should be an adventure! 


I'm also excited that I get to spend time with my Mom and Dad and my Uncle Bob, who live in Arizona. It will be a mini vacation! 


Especially since this is the 10 day forecast! Forget autumn - I'm going back in time to relive summer! Whoo hoo! Sun everyday? Check. Chance of rain = 0%. 


I may be a bit scarce around here for a little while, but I'll be sure to come back with good things to share. Gotta go pack my bag(s)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!