Thursday, September 27, 2018

Red White and Blue Wedding Stationary

 

When I design wedding invitations, they're usually done months and months in advance (which is wise, of course, when planning a wedding). I love that I get to be part of the "insider" planning stage and work behind the scenes to help set the tone for such a special day. BUT, that means that I have to wait months and months to see how everything comes together at the actual event. I really look forward to seeing photos of the wedding ceremony, the venue and of course the bride and groom! 

I couldn't wait to see Anderson and Collin's wedding pictures and see their dream realized, after having just a small glimpse through their invitations. And I've never even met them in person! My heart skipped a beat when I saw their images, captured by the incredibly talented Michal-Kathryn Photography. I can't thank her enough for recommending me to the happy couple, and for graciously allowing me to share a few of the photos. 

It was so much fun designing an all American wedding themed invitation set. A combination of red, white, and blue, lace, political/ballot style and rustic barn wedding, all rolled into one. My kind of project! 


They also requested campaign buttons to hand out at the reception, which was a really fun piece to design. How cute are these?!




Such a beautiful couple and wedding party! Congratulations Anderson and Collin! It was a pleasure working with you.



Images by: Michal-Kathryn Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!