Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sohl Design Dot Com





It's official! My professional website, SohlDesign.com, is live and open for business. I offer custom design solutions and art direction for a variety of projects.

The truth is, my site has been up and running for a while, I've just been working on it for so long, and tweaking and re-tweaking everything, that I never made a formal announcement. Plus, as a designer, I find it very intimidating to publish and advertise my own work. I'm probably my own worst critic, but I have such a hard time letting things go until they're "absolutely perfect" in my mind. 

Running my own design business and freelancing has long been a dream of mine. One that I'm so excited to see starting to come true. I would love for you to view my work. With over ten years of experience, I specialize in a variety of print and marketing materials, including, but not limited to:

Packaging (food and non-food)
Logos / Branding
Business Collateral Materials (business cards, pens, brochures, direct mail + more)
Wedding and Event Invitations
Art Direction for Photography 
Food Styling

If you, or someone you know, has a design project coming up, I would be happy to start a conversation and explore working together. Please visit SohlDesign.com for details and to contact me directly via email. 

I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!