Saturday, December 6, 2014

Baby Shower Favor Bags


For our baby shower in Pennsylvania, at the Lederach Tea House, I wanted to make party favors. Just a little something to say thank you to guests, many of whom I would be meeting for the first time. I was inspired by these adorable doily paper favor bags, and thought they would be perfect for a tea themed baby shower.


I found adorable little white paper bags, small color doily's, rubber stamps and mini wooden clothespins at Hobby Lobby and Michael's craft stores (always use a coupon). To go inside the bags, I got a few different boxes of individually wrapped tea bags (in holiday flavors) and three types of chocolate candies (the caramel filled ones were the best!).


I stamped each bag with tiny baby footprints (how cute is that?!) and "thank you" at the bottom. 


Assembling them was so much fun. I just love the folded doily on top! I should really figure out how to turn favor-making into a business because I love doing this type of stuff. 


They looked perfect on the tables - which also had doily's at each place setting. It was meant to be! 

This is such a cute idea that could work for a ladies luncheon, tea party, birthday party, or even a wedding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!