Monday, November 17, 2014

Nicole and Matthew's Wedding


In October, my beautiful cousin Nicole, married her love, Matthew. They are so cute together! It's clear to see how happy they are. 





Their reception was at Hayloft on the Arch, a former family-run dairy farm, turned into a beautiful rustic-chic venue for special events. 





Everything was so lovely, especially the decor, which included burlap (one of my favorite materials), mason jar lighting, flickering candles, individual cakes on banquet style tables, glitter coated wine bottles, and many personalized details. The flowers were just gorgeous. 




I love their smiles! 


My Aunt Marion and Uncle Chuck, parents of the bride. I love how much my Aunt Marion reminds me of my Mom - even her voice is similar. They are definitely sisters! 


My other beautiful cousin, Danielle, recently got engaged (yay!). This photo made me realize how much family resemblance we have!


Me with the gorgeous bride. I just wish I got a photo with my other cousin, Marsha, who got married earlier this year. All three of these sisters are stunning, stylish ladies. 


And my handsome date (I just love it when he wears a tie!). We had a fun night celebrating the new Mr. and Mrs. Salvaggio. 

Congratulations Nicole and Matthew! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!