Thursday, November 26, 2009

A few of my favorite things...


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today, I hope that you were blessed to be surrounded by family & friends (and delicious food). "O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

God has truly blessed me, far above and beyond what I deserve. I have a wonderful husband, who loves me, unconditionally. He fills my life with so much joy and I am so thankful to have him by my side.


I am also blessed with the love of family. I cherish all the times we spend together and the memories I have of each of you in my heart. I'm so glad that God made us family!


I also have two crazy cats that drive me nuts, but fill our home with life and make us laugh. And yes, I love them too. (Don't let them fool you, they look like perfect angels in these photos!)


These are just a few of my favorite and most precious gifts that I am so thankful for today, and every day. I didn't even mention my dear friends that I love so very much. I am counting each of you in my blessings too, you know who you are. I am one lucky (blessed) girl!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reminder to count our blessings. You are among my cherished friends and I am thankful to have you in my life. I hope that you had a blessed time with your family.
    Love you!
    Crafty Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!