Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Working on Perfecting the Zipper Pouch


One of my current projects is the zipper pouch or wristlet. I have been experimenting with different sewing techniques, trying to get nice neat seams. The challenge has been tucking in both ends of the zipper, without overlapping or getting bunchy corners. Practice makes perfect! I have made 5 zipper pouches so far, and have plans for many more. These little bags are perfect for your cell phone, money/credit cards, lip gloss or small items that usually get lost in your big purse. Or if you want to go out without a huge bag. You can even clip your keys onto the lobster clasp. Handy, right? Once I get a few more made, I plan on selling these. If anyone is interested just let me know. I'd be happy to take special requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!