Thursday, January 29, 2015

Very Soon



You guys. This baby could arrive any day now! 

I know I've been MIA lately with posts and updates. I'm sorry! We have been excitedly preparing for baby's arrival, enjoying these last few weeks hibernating inside during this cold winter and dreaming of what's to come.

It truly is hard to believe that I'll be holding our baby boy in my arms, in what could be a matter of days! My due date is February 2 (which also happens to be groundhog day). I have no idea when our little guy's birthday will be. I do like surprises though, so it's kind of fun not knowing when it will happen. Then again, it would be nice to know so I could be "prepared." Even though I know "prepared" may be wishful thinking.


I didn't think we would have the chance to do any maternity photos but I was wrong. I am so thankful for my sweet, talented friend and photographer, Bethany, for once again taking such beautiful photos that I will cherish forever! If you haven't seen her work yet, you simply must visit her website. We will be doing a newborn session with her when little Mr. arrives and I absolutely cannot wait. I don't know how many times I have swooned over her newborn image gallery. Bethany, you truly have a gift! 




I'll be starting my maternity leave soon which will most likely include a break from blogging. I'm sure you understand! I don't know how long I'll be offline, but I'll check in once things settle and share the news of our precious arrival.



Thank you, kind readers, for your love, support and prayers as we journey into this new world of parenting. 

Love and Hugs,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!