Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010


It's hard to believe that 2011 is just a few hours away and that Christmas was almost a week ago! Where did 2010 go? Where did the last decade go for that matter? I spent this morning taking down the Christmas decorations and putting them away. As much as I love getting out the Christmas decorations and enjoying them, there's nothing I dread more than putting them away.


We had a very nice Christmas, celebrating the birth of our Savior, with family. Andrew's Dad, Mom and brother spent the weekend at our house. We played games (Scrabble, Bananagrams, and Balderdash), watched movies, ate good food and just relaxed. It was splendid.


It was my pleasure hosting this year. I got to plan our menu and use the fancy china. I really like entertaining. It was nice waking up at our house and having family there.



We also visited our family in Buffalo. I got to see my baby cousin, Lucy. What a doll! And her big brother Carmelo. They are such cuties.


My cousin Kristen and her husband Carmelo (an amazing chef) prepared a delicious lunch for all of us. If you're ever in Lewiston, NY, and looking for authentic Italian cuisine, you should check out Carmelo's Restaurant. It is outstanding. 


  


Cousins :)


And we can't forget these two crazy felines that are with us all year long. Lacey and Chancho. This may need to be our Christmas card next year.


I hope your Christmas was filled with much joy and the love of family and friends. Most of all, that you found the true meaning of Christmas, the greatest gift of all, Jesus Christ.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!