Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some Christmas Snapshots


"And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS." Luke 1:31

Merry Christmas! December 25th was a few days ago, but my husband and I were in Pennsylvania, celebrating with family, so there simply wasn't any time for blogging. I feel so far behind on all the posts floating around in my head. I still want to finish highlights from my trip to Arizona. I have a few handmade crafts and gifts that I can now share, since the recipients have received them, and I won't spoil the surprise. I am currently MOST excited about our latest furniture rearranging in our living room and dining room. I've got the itch to switch up our decor! AND I hesitate to say, I am attempting to sew slip covers for our love seat AND couch. I hesitate, because I have the feeling that very soon I will be very frustrated along the slip-cover-making process, and may want to give up, but I really want to do this! My husband wants a "new" couch too, so he is encouraging me to do it. By New Years. Not gonna happen. But soon. I am determined!

Here are a few snapshots of our Christmas this year, with some of our favorite people in the whole world. I only wish that all of our loved ones could be together during this wonderful time of year. We are truly blessed to have family and friends that we love so much and that love us. Most of all, the love of our Savior. A Savior who loved us so much, that He came to earth. "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

I am so blessed to have such caring and hospitable in-laws. They go out of their way to make Christmas memorable and enjoyable for all of us.

My beautiful sister-in-law and her husband, who traveled through the night from Ohio to be with us.

My niece Sydney, adorable, full of energy, and says the funniest things.


My niece Morgan, cute as a button, smiley, and absolutely cuddly.


Our annual family photo in front of the tree.

Ariel view of the tree that we decorated together after Church on Christmas Eve.


Who could resist a felt ornament shaped like a bell, with this adorable face on it? Yes, this is my chubby-cheeked husband, just a little guy way back when. So cute!

And he's even cuter and handsomer now! I am so blessed to have an amazing husband, every day of the year, and especially on Christmas.

The joy of Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!