Sunday, August 3, 2014

Kassidy and Nick's Wedding Invitaion


I had the privilege of designing a classy and elegant wedding invitation set for a very sweet couple, Kassidy and Nick, who are part of a family that is near and dear to my heart. I grew up with Kassidy's older sister's, Kara and Kailey, and actually remember Kassidy as a cute little toddler! I was thrilled when they asked me to design their wedding invitation set and table numbers. I used two of my favorite fonts and kept it simple (plus there was a lot of information to include). The bride wanted it to be "classy and nice" but without a lot of frills. Simple elegance. 


What a gorgeous bride! The photos of their wedding are beautiful, taken by my talented photographer friend, Rachel. To see more of their wedding photos and view Rachel's amazing work, visit rachelannphotography.com or click here

The wedding looked so romantic with pink and gold, pearls and lace, candy, sweets and personalized elements. What's even more evident is the love that Nick and Kassidy have for the Lord and for each other.

Congratulations you two! May God richly bless your new life together as a married couple! I'm blessed contribute this piece of your special day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!