Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Favorite Things

And just like that, Christmas is 2 weeks away! There have been so many fun things going on this month - crafting, shopping, Christmas decorating, home re-decorating, celebrations and parties. I haven't forgotten about you blog friends, I just haven't had the time to re-cap everything as I'd like to! Trust me, there is lots to share. Hopefully I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging in the new year!

In the mean time, I'm sharing a few of my favorite things at the moment. 

McDonald's Peppermint Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Mocha. Nothing shakes off winter's chill like hot chocolate! What's better than hot chocolate? Peppermint hot chocolate. Or, if you need a caffeinated boost, a peppermint mocha. Espresso + milk + chocolate + peppermint = pure delight. Both are soooo delicious. The perfect early morning/afternoon/evening treat. 

Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow. By now, you probably know I have a deep love for Bath and Body Works products. Darn them and all their coupons, email deals and gorgeous direct mail pieces! Not to mention their continuous flow of breathtaking packaging, year after year. Sigh. The latest scent I have fallen for is Cashmere Glow. "An enticing blend of shimmering vanilla and golden peach wrapped in soft cashmere musk." Yes, please. I am now enjoying the shower gel, lotion and mini eau de toilette (perfume). 


Bath and Body Works Sparkling Icicles Scented Candle. Another enticing winner from BBW. This candle is intoxicating. "Sweet moss and bergamot adorned with a citrus bouquet." I don't even know what sweet moss or bergamot smell like, but it is good. Reminds me of a light men's cologne. In fact, I wish this scent was available as a cologne because I would have already bought it for my husband. Light, fresh and masculine.

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Brilliant Bordeaux. My current favorite nail polish, and a long-time favorite color. It's that dark, rich, sparkly wine color that looks great, especially in the winter months. The Diamond Strength brand is pretty true to it's name. Two coats lasts quite a while. 

Old Navy's Rock Star Jeans. Yes, I know, everyone and their sister probably own a pair of these by now. I have a black pair and I'm contemplating getting a color, especially since they're starting to be on sale/clearance. They are super comfortable and fun to mix and match. I actually wish I could wear mine everyday. They don't really look like true "jeans", so you can dress them up or wear them casual. My one suggestion: try on many different sizes - they are all over the board and vary from color to color. 

These are a few of my favorite things. All of which would make nice gifts too - McD's gift card, a spa themed basket of lotion, candles and nail polish, or a great pair of pants. Which color Rock Star's would you rock?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!