Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Alaskan Wedding Welcome Basket Labels

I have been working on a few different wedding design projects lately - which I love working on! My most recent was for a destination wedding in Homer, Alaska (wow!). Jen, a friend from high school, contacted me for help designing 3 labels for guest welcome baskets. A 2-inch circle treat tag that says, "Love is sweet, have a treat!" Isn't that a cute little saying?

A 4x6 inch label to adhere to a gable box, containing treats and other goodies. The bride and groom are both ornithologists (bird scientists), and the bride drew an illustration of Alaskan mountains and a pair of terns (birds), for their "Big Day" bird watching theme wedding. How unique and original is that? 

I also incorporated the illustration into a mini water bottle label with the colors of the wedding. Jen cleverly added a little bird wordplay, "Chris and Jessie will marry each other because one good tern deserves another." Get it? Turn/Tern? Love it. 

I wish the bride and groom a beautiful wedding, with everything they hope for - including fantastic weather (and lots of birds). What an exquisite location. I am thrilled that I was able to design some special details for their wedding guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!