Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Coming Home


Today, I'm honored to be featured in a series called "Coming Home" on one of my favorite blogs, Clover Lane. Years before I became a mom, I began following Clover Lane and was drawn to Sarah's style of parenting (a mom of six children), and her honesty about life, family and her faith. She also has great recipes, reading recommendations and tips on organization. A lot that I admire.

If you'd like to read my story about becoming a stay at home mom click here.

Sarah, thank you for inviting me to be part of this beautiful series that celebrates motherhood!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sarah, for sharing your story! I wish you all the best and lots of inspiration in this most wonderful job - caring for your family.
    Sarah from "Clover Lane" is one of my role models too.
    Kisses from Europe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!