Sunday, June 19, 2016

Family Photos



In April, just as it was finally starting to feel like spring, we had family photos taken. Marshall was 14 months old, and I feel like he's already changed a lot since then! We worked with family and newborn photographer, Kristen Koppers, for the first time. She captured so many fun moments and certainly worked to get Marshall to smile for the camera. I really love photos that are taken during last light or "golden hour". The grass and trees weren't very green or in bloom yet, so everything was still earth toned and awakening from winter. The colors are soft and "dreamy" in my opinion.

Marshall was a good sport, despite being up past his bedtime. He was just regaining his full-range of walking, after having his leg cast removed right before Easter. It was a fun shoot and I love the images we got! I especially like that Kristen included the majority of our shots (after weeding through the non-keepers). We got SO many final images to keep and choose from. I have a hard time narrowing down just a few selections, so this was a huge plus. I've already had a book made and plan on ordering some large prints.

These are a few of my favorites! I can't get over Marshall's sweet smiles, and the love and joy I feel when I look at these. I'll let the images speak for themselves. 









 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!