Sunday, October 4, 2015

Monthly Marshall Moments: Eight


My little pumpkin is eight months old. Every month, I think he can't possibly get any cuter, but somehow he does! His smile is getting bigger and brighter and his laugh is music to my ears. Marshall is a sweetie pie and a charmer, with a growing personality. And his cheeks are simply kissable! 



 
He definitely likes to play and keep busy, especially with someone by his side. I love watching him inspect new objects, turn things around in his squishy little hands and discover the world. 



  
I had the best time introducing Marshall to bubbles. The pure wonder and expression on his face was priceless. He didn't know what to do. Then he tried "catching" them and would look for it when it disappeared. So precious. 



He is a ray of sunshine most mornings. I don't know where he gets that from! When he awakes up, we're happy to see each other and he's always ready to play. 


Andrew finally has an Eagles buddy to watch the games with. The cutest fan around! 




This summer and fall has been so much fun. We're trying to enjoy the remaining warm days and get outside as much as we can. I'm hoping for a mild winter so we can still enjoy the outdoors! 

EIGHT MONTHS
Sitting up all the time with excellent balance
Moving around while sitting up, swivel style (not crawling yet) 
Enjoys eating baby food a couple times a day
Does NOT like his face and hands cleaned 
Starting to get teeth! Two poking though on the bottom and two on top soon
Likes to go for rides around the yard in his red wagon
Likes playing with blocks
Scratches his head/hair when he's tired 
Had his first cold :( 
Likes to be held and carried around


I know I'm going to miss this age so much. I keep saying how I love him at this stage. Well, at every stage. It's so wonderful to watch him learn new things and become more aware. I know he'll be crawling and then walking before we know it. Right now, I'm perfectly happy that he's not completely mobile yet. But, I know it will just keep getting better and better. 

Happy eight months, Marshall, you are the joy of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!